Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

There's a lot at The Spot

Here at The Spot Smoke Shop, we believe in friendly energy and good vibes. Every customer that walks through our doors is greeted with a big smile and helpful staff. We believe that every customer deserves the best experience when they visit, and if you’re new to the scene, we will be more than happy to enlighten you about our products. 

Homecoming Week at Ball State

On Saturday, October 23, 2021, Ball State University will celebrate 95 years of Homecoming! With this in mind, The Ball State Alumni Association and Homecoming Steering Committee have come together to plan a week-long schedule of events and activities to celebrate the occasion.

Freeman Rentals

Are you looking for a less expensive and safer alternative to a dormitory? Joe Freeman, owner and manager of Freeman Rentals, has worked at Ball State and provided housing for students for over 25 years.

Win four VIP tickets to Indy Scream Park

Indy Scream Park is one of the nation’s most premier haunts and was described as “one the most terrifying haunted house in Indiana” by Larry Olmsted of Forbes. Compromised of eight attractions, Indy Scream Park has a scare for every type of person.

Cardinal Kitchen is a Wallet’s Best Friend

Cardinal Kitchen is proud to be an on-campus organization that helps students who are combating food insecurity. We are located in the L.A Pittenger Student Center, room L-26, from 5-8 p.m. serving students the last three Tuesdays of each month. 

Your Haven, at The Haven

Are you already starting to look for a place to live for the next school year? Look no further, The Haven has you covered.

Village Promenade

Wanting to find a great place to live in the perfect location, with some of the best amenities you can ask for? Then Village Promenade is the place for you!

Silvertree Communities

Silvertree Communities features two and three-bedroom apartments and townhomes near Ball State University. 

The Haven

The Haven is a luxurious and conveniently located apartment complex that offers premium amenities to their residents. There are two, three and four-bedroom floor plans that include an open kitchen, comfortable living and dining area, and private bathrooms.