Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

Spring Roost Housing Fair

Looking for a place to call home? Start your search now with The Roost Housing Fair. Representatives and landlords from local apartments and houses will be in the Atrium on Wednesday, Feb. 27 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.

Give blood at the Red Cross blood drive

Do you know the path that your pint of blood can travel once you’ve donated it to the Red Cross?  Sure, it starts with a pint of blood in a bag and a few test tubes in a lab, but after it is done being tested, it can travel miles and miles across the country to catastrophes like the forest fires in Paradise, California, to victims of Hurricane Florence. Your single blood donation can save up to three lives!

Why shop at Art Mart?

To an artist, Art Mart is like a candy store. Buying new paints or canvases at Art Mart brings the same joy and excitement as getting a new box of crayons in first grade. When is craft time?

Lani Kai Island Resort is “Spring Break Central” of the Southeast U.S.

Get ready for the Top Spring Break Party of 2019 at the Lani Kai Island Resort! This Fort Myers Beach, Fla., hot spot has been titled “Spring Break Central” for the last 41 years, and 2019 is already looking like it’s gonna be the biggest Spring Break season yet. Witness thousands of Spring-Breakers from universities and colleges around the country converging on the hottest stretch of Fort Myers Beach to compete in beach games for free drinks, watch the Cincinnati Firemen’s Variety Show, world-famous Hot Body and Booty Shake contests for cash, party all night at Club Ohana with FREE access to all Spring Breakers, and dozens of other events, adventures and special guest celebrity appearances!

Ball State University Grad Wishes: Fall 2018

Ball State Daily offered friends and family a way to show their Fall 2018 Ball State University graduate how proud they are of their accomplishments. Flip through to see the heart-felt messages of congratulations. Pick up the expanded print edition that includes the names of all graduates by college at newsstands around campus and look for it at the main commencement ceremony on December 15. 

It takes those with a special X-factor to thrive

They wake up each day ready for new experiences. Their weekly routines are ever-changing. Embracing the hands-on experience, they network, plan events and serve customers. Logistics, hospitality, business management—each day offers a new opportunity. At Ball State, it’s called University Catering.

Make your lunch plans with Brothers

We’re proud to know you enjoy Brothers for our great drink specials and good times.  If you haven’t made lunch plans yet, and love the thrill of a good deal, do we have a lunch special for you!

Find your home at the Haven!

It's that time of year again where students are on a time-crunch  looking for others to sublease their apartments, and apartment complexes  are looking for students to fill the vacancies. But… where do you  start? What apartment complex should you check out first? That’s an easy answer— start (and end) your search with The Haven!