Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

Make Graduation Memorable: Buy A Grad Wish!

This will be a great keepsake for all seniors to have to look back on their time spent at Ball State. So, make sure you order your Grad Wish to be included in this final memento! 

Why Lowery’s is the Best Sweet Shop Around!

Lowery’s has been creating the best handcrafted candies to the people of the Muncie community since 1941. Because of our dedication to the originality and fresh ingredients, we are the go-to sweet shop for the Muncie community. Best of 2021 is just around the corner, be sure to keep these reasons in mind when voting for the number one sweet Shop/Candy choice.

Top Reasons to Dine With Greek's

Going above and beyond for our customers is the Greek’s way. Here at our establishment, we are committed to providing an authentic, enjoyable experience while also creating a sense of distinction. With The Daily’s Best of 2021 Reader’s Choice Awards right around the corner, here are the top three reasons for you to choose Greek’s for your dining experience, as well as the choice for Best Pizza, Best Late Night Eats, Best Take Out, and Best Delivery.

5 Reasons to Spend Summer Online (with Ball State)

If you’re looking for a way to avoid getting sunburnt this summer, Ball State Online may have a solution for you — actually, more like 350-plus. Consider these five reasons to continue learning this summer.  

Best of 2021

This year, we are continuing with the Best of 2021. We love our community, both on campus and beyond - so we welcomed all of Muncie, Delaware County, and the Ball State Community businesses to participate in our contest. 

Upgrade to the 17 Hundred Apartments!

17 Hundred Apartments are the perfect choice when looking for upscale apartment living in Muncie. Located right next to the Ball State campus, the 17 Hundred apartments offer six different floor plans across three different floors, and each one is better than the next. 

Muncie’s Hidden Gem is Waiting to Be Explored!

Voted Muncie’s ‘Best Hidden Gem,’ ‘Best Local Attraction,’ ‘Best Event Center/Venue,’ and ‘Best Museum/Gallery’ in the Reader’s Choice Best of 2020 survey - Minnetrista offers so much more than meets the eye. It was built on the legacy of a four-year study of the cultural needs of East Central Indiana by the Ball Family. In 1988, the Minnetrista Cultural Center opened its doors as a state-of-the-art facility to preserve East Central Indiana’s cultural heritage.

The Cardinal Coupon Book is Here!

Welcome back, Cardinals! It's time to (safely) reconnect with friends on campus, and what better way than going to get a bite to eat. Don't worry about breaking the bank, because the Cardinal Coupon Book has your back! That's right, the Cardinal Coupon Book is back with savings from local Muncie businesses.