Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

Your New Nest: The Haven

There are a few things in life we are certain of: summer is hot, Ball State is the Harvard of Muncie, and The Haven is the apartment complex for you. 

Best Western is the place to stay when in Muncie

Attention all students and parents of students! Are you visiting Muncie or Ball State for the summer, family weekend, or even a football game? Be sure to stay at Best Western for convenience and fun! We all know how important location is, especially when it comes to what hotel you are staying at. Best Western realizes this, which is why we are located close to both Ball State University and great restaurants and shopping locations, allowing you to visit both campus and city life!

Find your home at The Haven!

Are you looking for a place to call home? Let us share with you a poem that tells you exactly why The Haven is the perfect choice for you!

Find your home away from home at the Haven!

At The Haven, we believe that by providing a home away from home to Ball State students, they succeed both in and out of the classroom. With award-winning amenities such as our private campus shuttle, two-story fitness center, resort-style pool and hot tub, students can escape the stresses of their day all from the convenience of their apartment community.

5 Reasons to Spend Summer Online (with Ball State)

If you’re looking for a way to avoid getting sunburnt this summer, Ball State Online may have a solution for you — actually, more like 300. Consider these five reasons to continue learning this summer.  

Ball State University Grad Wishes: Spring 2019

Ball State Daily offered friends and family a way to show their Spring 2019 Ball State University graduate how proud they are of their accomplishments. Flip through to see the heart-felt messages of congratulations. Pick up the magazine that includes the names of all graduates by college at newsstands around campus inside The Daily News on Thursday and look for it at the main commencement ceremony on May 4.