Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

What the Career Center can offer you

Even during this pandemic, the Career Center wants you to know they’re available to help you with your professional development. The following services have been moved to online format so that YOU can still end this school year on a high note and have access to all the professional guidance you may need.

Pizza King is celebrating over 60 years of quality pizza

Pizza King is celebrating over 60 years of quality pizza and special ingredients to the Hoosier family. Pizza King has 11 locations across Delaware County with eight locations right in Muncie. Don’t worry-- even though Pizza King’s dining rooms are closed for dine-in, they are open during standard business hours for carry-out and delivery orders! 

Find Your Haven!

Still looking for 2020-2021 student housing? Can’t seem to find a place that offers all of the luxurious amenities you desire while keeping the price tag where you can afford it? Look no further, The Haven Apartments has all that you’re looking for and more at a price you can’t beat!

Village Promenade is the best apartment complex for you!

Wanting to find a great place to live in the perfect location, with some of the best amenities you can ask for? Then Village Promenade is the place for you! With us you will find spacious floor plans, beautiful amenities, fun events, and the best location you can get. 

Let SeeClear clean for you!

Spring cleaning is right around the corner, and SeeClear Cleaning Service is here to help those who do not have the time to clean each crevice in their homes and businesses. Located on 1490 Nebo Rd. in Yorktown Indiana, SeeClear offers various types of cleaning services which they complete thoroughly and quickly.

Spice up your life with Puerto Vallarta

Have you even lived in Muncie if you haven’t been to Puerto Vallarta? Just kidding… but really, it’s time to try out Puerto Vallarta for delicious Mexican food and more! If you’re not convinced yet, we’re giving you four reasons why your next meal out should come from Puerto Vallarta.

Vote Art Mart for Best of 2020!

With tons of unique supplies, paintings, sketching tools and more, Art Mart strives to provide everything the creative, art-focused people in Muncie may need. It would be difficult to list every feature and item Art Mart offers, because list is endless! 

Top Five Reasons You Should Eat with Greek’s

With a history of spectacular customer service and authentic management, Greek’s Pizzeria strives to provide the best quality pizza to customers, while emphasizing the importance of good taste and individuality! With Best of Ball State officially expanding and focusing around the Ball State, Muncie, and Delaware County communities as whole, below are five key reasons Greek’s should be your number one choice for all things pizza! 

Lowery’s Candies: Muncie’s Sweet Spot

With handmade candies so good you’ll want to pinch somebody, Lowery’s Candies has anything and everything you need to make your Saint Patrick’s Day sweet and enjoyable!