Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

Beacon Hill is the place to be in 2019!

At Beacon Hill Communities, we offer a wide array of comfortable living options that are just steps away from Ball State’s campus. With your apartment being minutes away from great places like Emerson Dog Park, the Delaware County Fairgrounds, and the David Owsley Museum of Art, there is something to appeal to every taste and interest. 

BSU Rentals wants to give you a nest to chirp about!

With so many housing options on and around campus, making a decision of where to land can be difficult. BSU Rentals makes it easy for you to make a decision! With houses and apartments within walking distance from campus, you can be confident that any choice with BSU Rentals will bring a great college experience! 

Improve Humanity with Honor with Phi Sigma Pi

Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity is a gender and major inclusive organization searching for students on Ball State’s campus to act boldly and Improve Humanity with Honor. That means we are bringing together diverse students in any major to make a positive impact on the world around them. Improving Humanity with Honor can mean raising thousands of dollars, volunteering for hundreds of hours, or simply opening the door for someone in need. 

Lowery's Candies: Muncie's Sweet Spot

Lowery’s Candies is celebrating 78 years of business and continues still to hand dip each piece of the over 100 varieties of chocolate items they sell.

Your New Nest: The Haven

There are a few things in life we are certain of: summer is hot, Ball State is the Harvard of Muncie, and The Haven is the apartment complex for you. 

Brothers Bar & Grill: Muncie's Social Hangout

Located on University Avenue inside the Village Promenade Apartment Complex, we’re a modernized throwback to the old Midwestern corner tavern. A clean, relaxed social hangout with a bar stocked full of cold beer and drinks and a kitchen in the back serving up comfortable American food. Food portions are large and juicy, drink prices are good and plenty. A lot of televisions and not a bad seat in the house.