Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

Welcome to BSU class of 2025!

Who doesn’t love free stuff? The Ball State Daily is giving away a Ball State Prize Pack valued at over $75 to three lucky incoming freshmen! 

Five AMAZING reasons to sign at The Haven Apartments

Struggling to choose where to live next year? Feeling overwhelmed with so many different housing options that you’re about to throw in the towel? Hold up. Let us clear things up and make your decision much easier. 

Find your home at BSURentals!

BSURentals makes it easy to find the perfect off-campus home for you and your friends. Whether you’re looking for a house or an apartment, BSURentals has you covered. Since we’re owned and operated by Ball State graduates, we’re familiar with college life and understand your needs as a student. 

Healthy Living with The Haven

Are you still looking for your ideal nest for the 2021-2022 school year? The Haven is the place to be in order to live your best life here in Muncie. 

Best of 2021 Reader’s Choice Award Winners Are In!

Thank you to everyone who voted in our Readers Choice contest, Best of 2021! We heard your favorites, loud and clear, and we are excited to share who our winners are. If your business has won, you will receive EXTREME bragging rights, an official winner's certificate, and a window cling so customers know when entering your establishment that you are the Best of 2021. 

A Thank You from Lowery’s, Your Favorite Local Candy Shop

Here at Lowery’s we could not be more thankful to be in a place as supportive as the Muncie Community. You have been with us from the beginning and stuck by us through this challenging pandemic. As a family-owned business open since 1941, the support from our community is vital. We want to take a moment to express our appreciation and gratitude for each and every individual that makes up a part of our community.

Choose University Dermatology Center for all Your Skincare Needs!

Since 1995, University Dermatology Center has been providing medical and spa-based dermatology practices and services, assisting thousands of patients in the ability to feel comfortable in their skin. Find out more about how we do that though our services, commitment to patients, and our fantastic specials.