Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

Silvertree Communities

Silvertree Communities features two and three-bedroom apartments and townhomes near Ball State University. 

BSU Rentals

At BSU Rentals, we are a property management company that is owned and operated by local Ball State graduates offering off-campus student housing.

T.I.S. Should Be Your Bookstore!

Serving Ball State for over 30 years, T.I.S. College Bookstore has the largest selection of used college textbooks at prices you can’t beat! Located at 1717 W. University Avenue, we have everything you need to start the school year off right, from cheap textbooks to classic Ball State apparel! Home of the Buy 1 Get 1 T-shirts, we’re your official neighborhood licensed supplier of college gear!

Village Promenade - Your Perfect Match

Looking for an amazing place to live with some of the best amenities you could ask for? Village Promenade is your perfect match! You’ll feel right at home with our spacious floor plans, fun events, and numerous amenities.

Chirp Chirp for Merch

We want to give you some freebies to start off the year right to ease the stress of being the new kid. The Chirp Chirp for Merch contest is designed specifically for you, with gift cards to restaurants near campus and various Ball State merch ready to win. 

Top Five Reasons to Ride a MITS Bus Today!

MITS makes getting around the city of Muncie easy. With 14 different bus routes, MITS reaches neighborhoods and businesses across the city. So, why should you ride a MITS bus? We’ll give you the top five reasons why you should!