Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

Everything you need, right at home

Looking for a place to call home for the next year that fits all of your needs? We think you will find everything you will need at The Haven.

Visit the Farmers Market at Minnetrista!

Don’t have weekend plans yet? Consider visiting the Farmers Market at Minnetrista! The Farmers Market is the perfect place to discover fresh produce, baked goods, plants, eggs, meats, and more.

The Graduation Edition is Out Now!

Find the spring Graduation Edition of The Daily News on newsstands across campus. This special edition has something for everyone! Read on to find out what to expect inside.

Newest edition of Ball Bearings Magazine out now!

With the end of the semester slowly starting to close in on us, it’s time for the Spring Edition of Ball Bearings Magazine to publish! Ball Bearings Magazine is a student-produced magazine that explores both regional and national issues from the perspective of Ball State students.

University Park Residential

If you’re still looking for a place to call home for the next school year, look no further! University Park Residential is the place for you.

Looking for experience in education?

GT Kids is looking for educators passionate about working with children and encouraging children to learn and grow. GT Kids is a daycare and preschool providing quality education to children age 6 weeks to 5 years. Each of our daycare rooms provides an educational and age-appropriate environment for children to learn and grow. 

Find Your Nest at 17 Hundred Apartments

17 Hundred Apartments redefines college student living. We pride ourselves on being the finest and most convenient housing on campus. Not only are we located so close to campus, but we’re also adjacent to your favorite restaurants on McGalliard Road.

Work with the Next Generation of Bright Minds

The early history of the YMCA of Muncie tells a story of perseverance. It was once written in a local history document that “any worthwhile organization always has men of vision and people who are ever ready to sacrifice and pioneer for the good of all.”