Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

Why The Haven is the Best Choice for Your Next Place!

Struggling to choose where to live next year? Feeling overwhelmed with so many different housing options that you’re about to throw in the towel? Hold up! Let us clear things up and make your decision much easier.

Top Five Reasons to Ride a MITS Bus Today!

MITS makes getting around the city of Muncie easy. With 14 different bus routes, MITS reaches neighborhoods and businesses across the city. So, why should you ride a MITS bus? We’ll give you the top five reasons why you should!

“As we go on, we remember all the times we spent together…”

The end of spring semester and graduation ceremonies are not happening as planned, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t celebrate our graduating seniors! Chances are you know a graduating senior that influenced you in some way. Maybe they were a leader in your classroom. Maybe they were a great role model in a club or in Greek Life. Maybe they worked for your company throughout college.Or, maybe they just brought a smile and a laugh whenever you ran into them. 

The Partnership Project 2020

Are you curious about how the partnership between Ball State University and Muncie Community Schools has progressed? If so, the special edition of The Daily News featuring The Partnership Project is here!

What the Career Center can offer you

Even during this pandemic, the Career Center wants you to know they’re available to help you with your professional development. The following services have been moved to online format so that YOU can still end this school year on a high note and have access to all the professional guidance you may need.

Pizza King is celebrating over 60 years of quality pizza

Pizza King is celebrating over 60 years of quality pizza and special ingredients to the Hoosier family. Pizza King has 11 locations across Delaware County with eight locations right in Muncie. Don’t worry-- even though Pizza King’s dining rooms are closed for dine-in, they are open during standard business hours for carry-out and delivery orders! 

Find Your Haven!

Still looking for 2020-2021 student housing? Can’t seem to find a place that offers all of the luxurious amenities you desire while keeping the price tag where you can afford it? Look no further, The Haven Apartments has all that you’re looking for and more at a price you can’t beat!

Village Promenade is the best apartment complex for you!

Wanting to find a great place to live in the perfect location, with some of the best amenities you can ask for? Then Village Promenade is the place for you! With us you will find spacious floor plans, beautiful amenities, fun events, and the best location you can get.