Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

Welcome Back and Free Swag!

We hope you are settling back into your nest on campus! Come by and visit The Daily at the scramble light today!

Welcome Back Cardinals!

We hope you had a relaxing summer break! As we kick off the new academic year, we here at The Daily wanted to let you all know about some great opportunities for new and returning students to campus.

Lowery's Candies: Muncie's Sweet Spot

Lowery’s Candies is celebrating 78 years of business and continues still to hand dip each piece of the over 100 varieties of chocolate items they sell.

Your New Nest: The Haven

There are a few things in life we are certain of: summer is hot, Ball State is the Harvard of Muncie, and The Haven is the apartment complex for you. 

Brothers Bar & Grill: Muncie's Social Hangout

Located on University Avenue inside the Village Promenade Apartment Complex, we’re a modernized throwback to the old Midwestern corner tavern. A clean, relaxed social hangout with a bar stocked full of cold beer and drinks and a kitchen in the back serving up comfortable American food. Food portions are large and juicy, drink prices are good and plenty. A lot of televisions and not a bad seat in the house.

Spend your Summer in Muncie at Minnetrista!

You’ve decided to stay in Muncie for the summer and you’re running out of things to do. Whether you’re looking for a fun spot to sit and enjoy the sun or events to fill your weekends, look no further than Minnetrista! 

Did you know that Minnetrista means a “gathering place by the water”? The name stays alive through our programming, workshops, and exhibits, creating a gathering place for all. We are a part of the legacy of the Ball family and we want to invite you into the history and charm of Muncie.

Best Western is the place to stay when in Muncie

Attention all students and parents of students! Are you visiting Muncie or Ball State for the summer, family weekend, or even a football game? Be sure to stay at Best Western for convenience and fun! We all know how important location is, especially when it comes to what hotel you are staying at. Best Western realizes this, which is why we are located close to both Ball State University and great restaurants and shopping locations, allowing you to visit both campus and city life!