Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

Find your home away from home at the Haven!

At The Haven, we believe that by providing a home away from home to Ball State students, they succeed both in and out of the classroom. With award-winning amenities such as our private campus shuttle, two-story fitness center, resort-style pool and hot tub, students can escape the stresses of their day all from the convenience of their apartment community.

Ball State University Grad Wishes: Spring 2019

Ball State Daily offered friends and family a way to show their Spring 2019 Ball State University graduate how proud they are of their accomplishments. Flip through to see the heart-felt messages of congratulations. Pick up the magazine that includes the names of all graduates by college at newsstands around campus inside The Daily News on Thursday and look for it at the main commencement ceremony on May 4. 

Top 5 Reasons to Volunteer

It can be hard to find the time to volunteer during the course of a hectic week. However, there are many reasons why volunteering should be made part of your schedule. At the Boys and Girls Clubs of Muncie, we rely on the generosity of others to donate their time, skills and talents. This help us strengthen the Muncie community. We love our volunteers, and to celebrate Comcast Cares Day on Saturday, April 27th, we encourage you to take time out of your day to give back to the community. 

5 Reasons to Spend Summer Online (with Ball State)

If you’re looking for a way to avoid getting sunburnt this summer, Ball State Online may have a solution for you — actually, more like 300. Consider these five reasons to continue learning this summer.  

'It’s our taste' since 1969, what’s yours?

Greeks Pizza, conveniently located in the Village, happily serves students and community members 7 days a week. With a menu full of great options and items made fresh on site, sometimes it can be hard to choose what to order! If you’re looking to step out of the box and try a new pizza, let us help you. 

Ruler Foods: The place to shop for more—for less.

Ruler Foods is proud to be part of the Muncie and Ball State communities. We hope you not only vote for us in the Best of Ball State survey, but that you also shop our store and see why we think we are the best choice! 

Three Poisonous Plants You Should Avoid

Presented in conjunction with Wicked Plants: The Exhibit, After Hours: Whiskeyed Plants brings you face to face with some of the most dangerous plants while sipping on delicious bourbon. On April 19, 2019 between 6-9 p.m., come together with friends to enjoy hand-crafted cocktails and solve a mystery in the process. Wicked Plants: The Exhibit leads visitors through a ramshackled Victorian-era home, uncovering secrets and solving a central mystery while learning about the history, science, and legend of various medicinal and poisonous plant life. You have to be over 21 to attend and participate in this event. We are also thrilled to announce that we are partnering with Oakley Brother’s Distillery. 

Coffee, Conversation and The Cup

Something as simple as a cup of coffee and a conversation can go a long way to grow a community and create new connections. We feel that no one should have to walk into an establishment and feel that they do not belong. Going into the seventh year of business, The Cup keeps that idea in mind as an ever-changing customer base discovers what the village has to offer Muncie residents and Ball State students alike.