A fire was reported at Ball State's Sigma Chi fraternity at around 11 p.m. Friday.
Robert Mead, chief investigator at the Muncie Fire Department, said a fire was reported at the basement of Sigma Chi fraternity located on Riverside Avenue.
Mead said the fire was contained to one room in the basement. No injuries or fatalities have been reported as of yet and the building has been evacuated, he said.
As of 9 a.m. Saturday, the house's occupants were allowed back into the building, except for the basement area that was affected by the fire, Mead said.
This story will be updated.